Our cookies policy
Our cookies policy
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies ("cookie files") are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the equipment of the website end user, and are intended to facilitate use of a given website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they were collected, information about duration of their storage on the end device and their unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the website end user equipment, and being able to access them is the eebsite operator, Ośrodek Przetwarzania Informacji with the seat at al. Niepodległości 188 b, 00-608 Warsaw.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of the website according to the user preferences and optimize the website user experience, in particular, these files allow to identify the end user’s equipment/device and properly display the web page, tailored to the individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the website users navigate the website, which permits to improve the structure and content;
c) maintain the website users’ session (after logging in) open, so the users do not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies, "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on the website end user equipment until the log out time, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on website end user equipment for the time specified in the cookie parameters, or until their removal by the user.
6. The website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, allowing to use the services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the website;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, such as those used for detection of fraud during authentication on the website;
c) "performance" cookies, permitting collection of information about the use of the website;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing to "save" the settings selected by the user and personalize the user interface, for example, as concerns the language or region of origin of the user, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing the Internet (Internet browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the equipment of the end user. Website users may at any time make changes to their cookie settings. These settings can be amended in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the internet browser settings, or to display information about them every time they are stored in the device of the website user. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (of the browser).
9. Cookies stored on the website end user devices may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information on cookies is available in the "Help" tab in the internet browser.