We return to teaching the operation of the Uniform Anti-plagiarism System
Last year, we conducted twelve one-day workshops on the operation of the Uniform Anti-plagiarism System (JSA). This year’s workshops are a continuation of the cycle we have started last year, and just as the previous workshops, they are geared towards thesis supervisors, employees supporting thesis supervisors in the scope of adding theses to be checked, and also (in a narrow sense), JSA system administrators from university side.
At the workshop, you are going to be familiarized with: operating the JSA interface, the process of adding and analyzing work, manipulations of the text done by the students in order to ensure the bypassing of the anti-plagiarism systems. You are of course going to get the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
The workshops are going to take place in five locations, always in the city center, no further than three kilometers from the Central Railway Station in Warsaw:
- Warsaw – April 16th, Golden Floor Millenium Plaza – Al. Jerozolimskie 123a (Jerusalem Avenue)
- Warsaw - May 9th, Golden Floor Millenium Plaza – Al. Jerozolimskie 123a (Jerusalem Avenue)
- Szczecin – May 8th, West Pomerania Economic Development Association – Szczecin Business Centre, Kolumba 68 street.
- Katowice – May 8th, Ekoenergia Silesia, Żeliwna 38 street
- Olsztyn – May 10th, Centre of Innovations’ Implementation and Promotion, Jagiellońska 91 street
- Poznań – May 17th, Kochtex Conference Center, Towarowa 35 street.
Registration for participation is possible only by filling out the registration form available at the website dedicated to the event, on which you will also find the agenda of the meeting.
Up to a hundred participants are going to take part in each workshop. Once you have filled out the registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Getting your name on the participant list of each workshop is handled on a first come, first served basis, so we encourage you not to postpone your decision on taking part in the workshop.