National Information Processing Institute – interdisciplinary team and research
Our institute employs more than 200 people, including researchers (lawyers, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, economists, etc.), programmers and system analysts, managers of R&D projects. The resulting interaction between different points of view and ways of working drives innovation.
We encourage you to learn more details about our four teams and research laboratories and their projects:
- Laboratory of Statistical Analysis and Evaluation
- Laboratory of Intelligent Information Systems
- Laboratory of Interactive Technologies
- Laboratory of Business Systems
- Natural Language Processing Laboratory
Results of project work are also available in the Research tab.