Analyses of natural language text
We conduct research works that pertain to the following subjects:
- extrapolating knowledge from text data and Internet resources;
- processing big sets of data (counted in tens of TB);
- building the sentiment analysis models;
- detecting plagiarism in texts;
- virtual assistants;
- recommendation engines and search engines (concerning experts, projects, topics, etc.).
We design proof-of-concept research prototypes as well as entire systems.
The work of the team brings results in the form of ready-to-use products and services that other public institutions use, e.g. the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the National Centre for Research and Development, the National Science Centre, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, or companies such as Millward Brown. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our research work.